HBX pallet tyer made by bornbinder®
High transport safety is one of the basic requirements to avoid unnecessary delays and costs during delivery. The fully automatic bornbinder® HBX pallet tyer ties cord horizontally around pre-palletised goods such as plastic crates in the beverage industry.
Depending on the size of the pallet, it is tied one to three times at different heights. Thanks to good elastic recovery, the twines have a high tear strength and hold the pallets together securely.
- Quality “Made in Switzerland”
- Professional after-sales support from eurapack
- Output: more than 200 pallets per hour
- bornbinder® ensures low costs for packaging material. The use of the environmentally friendly eurapack machine cord, which is ideally configured in relation to the machine, enables extremely low-wear operation.
- The twine can be pulled off as a complete ring and reused for return transport of the empty containers – which is environmentally friendly and lowers costs
- The bornbinder® HBX features extremely high availability and low maintenance costs
- Machine operation is very simple and does not require permanent operating personnel
- With a double tyer, the tying distance is easy to adjust
- The stepless height adjustment enables adaptation to any stack height without difficulty
- The machine can be mounted on any transport conveyor; if required, it is simple to switch from a left-hand to a right-hand version.
- The machine is ruggedly constructed – ideal for continuous operation
- Thanks to fully developed module engineering, you save on maintenance costs: when required, machine parts (e.g. tying unit) can be replaced by the customer and sent to eurapack for repair. This eliminates travelling expenses for technicians.
- input voltage: 3 x 400 V / 50 Hz
- connecting value: 2,5 kVA
- control voltage: 24V DC
- control: Siemens 1510SP F-1PN
- operating: Siemens KTP700
- options: hold-down device, automatic height adjustment
Please tell us your questions about the bornbinder® HBX
Should you require more information or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. This can be done quickly and without complication – we will be glad to advise you.