PAE pallet destrapper made by bornbinder®
The automatically twine removal in otherwise highly automated systems saves time and lowers your costs. The bornbinder® PAE removes cord fully automatically from horizontally tied or strapped goods on pallets. The automatically removed twine are collected in a container. The intensive development work by eurapack and bornbinder® has made it possible to destrap not only beverage crates secured on a pallet in columns but also bonded stacks. The patent is pending for this technical innovation.
- Quality “Made in Switzerland”
- Professional after-sales support from eurapack
- Output: 150 pallets per hour
- The bornbinder® PAE features extremely high availability and low maintenance costs
- Machine operation is very simple and does not require permanent operating personnel
- Stepless height and cross adjustment; adjustment to any stack width and height without difficulty.
- Can be mounted on any transport conveyor
- The machine is ruggedly constructed – ideal for continuous operation
- input voltage: 3 x 400 V / 50 Hz
- connecting value: 7,0 kVA
- control voltage: 24 V DC
- operating: Siemens 1510SP F-1PN
- handling panel: Siemens KTP700
- Option: assemblage destrapper
Please tell us your questions about the bornbinder® PAE
Should you require more information or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. This can be done quickly and without complication – we will be glad to advise you.